If your destination is Toronto, Canada you will not be disappointed with the many sights that it has to offer.
Here is a list of the ten top things to do in Toronto that will delight the young and old alike.
- Toronto Zoo. This zoo is so fantastic that it made into the world’s top ten. With over 5000 animals this zoo offers quality shows and award winning exhibits.
- Harbourfront Centre. Enjoy the beauty of Lake Ontario as you stroll along the water. There are festivals and live music to enjoy.
- Chinatown. You will not want to miss the experience of traveling through this area. Stop and explore the many shops and restaurants.
- Hockey Hall of Fame. If you enjoy sports and especially if you are a hockey lover, you will not want to miss out on this.
- The CN Tower. Toronto’s most famous landmark, this building is noted to be the world’s tallest.
- Casa Loma. A beautiful castle highlighted by breathtaking landscaping. You will find a great adventure when exploring the hidden passages and a tunnel that connects the castle to the stables.
- Royal Ontario Museum. Natural history and culture abound in this museum noted to be one of the world’s largest of its type. Visited by more than one million people each year, this is a popular sight.
- Paramount Canada’s Wonderland. The kids will not want to leave this theme park. Offers a world of fun including rides, shows, and a waterpark.
- Ontario Place. Family entertainment at its best filled with play to keep the little ones happy.
- Toronto Islands. Kick back and relax here while taking in a day of fun and sun.